Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Blessed!!!!!!


Proverbs 16:20 
Whoever gives thought to the Word will discover good, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord. 

This is such a great scripture, God is so awesome to give us His Word isn't He? I mean think about it in the Old Testament people either heard from the prophets or if your really really lucky, you got to hear from God Himself. Right now we have the Bible everywhere. We have the book form, online and on our phone, it's literally everywhere and anywhere you want it. We are so blessed, much more than we know. 

I was out walking this morning and the song, We're Blessed came on from Fred Hammond. It has been a while since I heard this song and wow did I get blessed. I felt the presence of the Lord. I was like yes Lord! This brought me to this morning. I want to focus on the words blessed and trust. 

In Galatians 6:9 it says "And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Let me be real for all the haters out there. This is talking about more than money and I am not putting all the focus on the money. This can be a multitude of things. In a few verses before Paul is talking about whatever one sows, that he will reap. Blessed is more than money! I believe it can include money but it's not limited to money. Many actors are wealthy when it comes to money but they are not blessed. What we are looking for is wholeness, nothing missing and nothing broken. 

God wants His people blessed. He wants us to be living witnesses here on earth in all things. I am not saying we get to escape trials, tests and all that because we don't, but God wants His people blessed. God didn't want to keep the children of Israel in the desert to be slaves under Pharaoh's rule, so He rose up a Moses to take them to the land flowing with milk and honey. There were so many others that were blessed. People we are to be witnesses here on earth. We got to get free of all these spirits and strongholds and people that are keeping us down, broke, sick, and in a constant position of need. 

Imagine this; Imagine someone walked in your church with a $25,000 need, how awesome would that be if you could give that person the $25,000 that they needed? Can't God get the glory out of that? Why is it that we lean on all the secular people, or the government for all the money? The devil is a liar! That money should be in the hands of the kingdom, not the devil! We need to be kingdom minded. We need to stop always looking for a hand out from the government and say God, how can I be that person who gives? If your church was building a new building and they needed $2,000,000 how powerful would it be to give the church $1,000,000? It's not about seeing how many cars, homes or whatever to buy for ourselves, but it's for the kingdom? When you are kingdom minded God will put you in a position to be blessed. God wants us to be rivers not reservoirs. A river flows, a reservoir is stagnant. 

 I want you to ask yourself a question this morning; am I a reservoir or a river? Can God trust me to flow or am I stagnant with my resources? Only you can answer this! If your a river you will flow, if your a reservoir you will be stagnant. 

This morning it is my prayer for all who reads this that God will bless you. I pray for bodies to be healed, that people will be free of all generational curses, all spirits that have plagued you and your family will be broken in Jesus name! I break that poverty and ghetto spirit over you, your house! I speak generational blessings and wholeness over you and your family. Be blessed and have a great day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment