Thursday, May 19, 2016

Time to Stomp

Romans 16:20
And the God of peace will soon crush satan under your feet. 

I don't know who this dude is that is pictured but I sure like the way he is about to stomp. I got thinking about where the church is currently at. We are at such a pivotal moment. So much is going on. There is so much spiritual activity going on in the earth all at the same time. Some say boy the enemy is loose, yea maybe but so is the Lord.

So here is my thing... if there is a lot of enemy, than maybe it's time to stomp him out. You say Troy you are crazy, look at the scripture listed in Romans. I don't know about you but I am past done with the enemy. I am done with him. He has been hanging around the church a little to much and yanno what? It's time for him to go, are you with me? Or do you like it when he hangs around? Do you like when he tries to destroy you, your family, your destiny? I am past done and I am saying it's time to stomp him like the cockroach that he is.

Isn't it something how Paul says that God will crush satan under your feet? I don't know but that's pretty awesome! I mean it's one thing for the Lord to do it, but it's another thing when the Lord allows us to join in on the stomping and crushing.

So let me break this down for you. So Lucifer (Satan) is the praise and worship leader in heaven... he is stupid to think that he could exalt himself above God, so because nobody trumps God, the Lord sends him to the earth. God creates man to rule on the earth. Satan, who is great at his job ,deceives Adam and Eve and she eats of the only tree that God said not to eat. Satan says I got God now, but what Satan doesn't ever get is that God is the one who holds all the cards. Sometimes we think what is God doing? Trust me, He is in charge of this whole thing, anyways... God sends His Son to the earth, to die for humanity. Not only did He die for us, but He restores what Adam lost in the fall. So now things are even better because we have the Holy Spirit on the inside of us and God crushes satan under our feet. How cool is that? Hahahahahaha

Some of you are going through some tough things. So my advice, start stomping! You don't have to take it! Keep stomping! When the devil rises up, STOMP! When he comes against your spouse, STOMP! When he comes against your kids, STOMP! He will keep coming unless you stomp.

So tonight as I end this I want to encourage you to lavish at the thought of God stomping the devil under your feet. He wants to use you so be like nike and just do it. You are more than a conqueror. You are the head and not the tail. You are above and not beneath. Take your God given authority and crush, stomp, and don't allow that punk to rise up on you.

Be Blessed all!

No comments:

Post a Comment