Monday, March 7, 2016

You Can't Quit Now


YOU CANT QUIT NOW

I want to speak to many of you right now who are going through some things. I just want you to know that I am in this battle with you. I am not exempt from battles and trials but this is a part of it. When I invited Christ into my life I knew that it wasn't going to be a life of gumdrops and rainbows.

I knew the enemy would fight me harder than ever because he knows God has a plan for me. You guys are no different than me. As you turn your life over to Christ, the real battle begins. The devils goal ultimately is that you forfeit your God given destiny and just give up because it's to hard. He wants you to throw in the towel because it's simply to difficult.

I get that your tired, your weary and you just get to a point of saying, what's the use in fighting right? Sound familiar? Have you ever said this or are you at a point now in saying this very thing? Well if you have ever said this welcome to the party. We have all been there. Let me just say something about this season. This is going to be the most powerful, explosive season that the world has ever seen. There will never be another time like this ever again. You thought the day of Pentecost was powerful in the book of Acts? We are walking into a season where things will be simply explosive.

Ministries and chuches will explode. God has already started. This isn't going to be something that's going to happen in 3 to 5 years, it has already started. So, let me ask you something. If you were the devil what would you be doing right now? This may be difficult but can can you see things from his point of view. He is scrambling to put out all the fires that he can. This is why you simply can't quit now.

God has already started. The shift has already started to take place. We simply have to be stubborn an refuse to give up. I want to encourage you today to dig deep and fight back with everything that's within you. Don't allow the enemy to win. I went to a church years ago and the Pastor would always say, "the devil mght have won the battle, but we will win the war." Maybe you have lost some battles,  we all have, but you know what? You got to get back up on that horse and fight again.

I hope this encouraged you today. Keep fighting! Don't quit!

Be Blessed





No comments:

Post a Comment