Wednesday, February 17, 2016

My Familia

This is the love of my life, my much better half. Marketta and I started our little adventure last year on her birthday, Feb 21st. I needed to go and do some retail therapy and it was her birthday so we decided to make a night of it and shop, and then eat. That is where it all started. We actually didn't have a 1st date really, we just hung out. I really don't consider them dates. We got married on Nov 7th of this year. Some may say, wow... that was really fast, I say, it was honestly a God thing.
Truth be told, I didn't want to gt evolved with anyone when I moved to Missouri. My plan (haha) was to be at Christian Life Church until the Lord said to go, move to Texas and settle down at that point but, God has a way of messing up our plans. It's ok, I am not complaining His plans are much better than our plans. But, I am a very happy man and am anxious to see all that God is going to be doing through us.

He put me with a woman of God. Marketta hears from the Lord, prays and reads her word. Not only that but she is driven for ministry. Her heart is ministry, and this has been a huge benefit in my life. Men, a real woman prays, seeks the heart of God, reads her word and follows after Him.












These 3 adorable little kids are my boys. Josiah is 12 years old, Noah 8, and Silas 10 months. I love these guys so much. It's hard to believe how much they have grown. What happened? They used to be so small. I don't know what I would do without these guys. They are very dear to my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment