Thursday, February 25, 2016

Being Thankful. A post on thankfulness on Facebook today

Just thankful today. God is good no matter what life tries to throw at us. The Holy Spirit continues to guide, to teach, to help and so much more. I am thankful for wife Marketta Strange-Voyles, my boys, and my friends.

We all have good days and bad days. We all have ups and downs, but God is no doubt with us. Sometimes I gripe and complain about things and I am so impatient, but I am thankful for a God and those in my circle lol who can just listen. We all have tantrums right?

Sometimes we just need to take some time to thank God for the little unseen things that we more often than not take for granted. I stand in awe of God for who He is and has been in my life. I thank Him because He never gives up on me.

Today peeps why not give the God we serve just some praise, not only that just thank Him.

Maybe your reading this and your not a Christian, you don't serve God. It is my prayer that you get to know Him. I pray that you start today. There is nothing like Him. How do you get to know Him? Simply ask Him to come into your heart, come into your life. Make you new.

Some of you are depressed, oppressed, unhappy, void of emotions... angry, bitter etc...
The Lord can and will take that from you, if you let Him. God won't take anything from you, you must be willing to part ways with it. The work was already done when Christ died for you. Give it to Him and watch your life change. Part ways with anger, bitterness, hurt, rejection and fear. Lay it all at the foot of the cross today.

Only God can give you beauty for ashes. Only God can turn your mourning into dancing

No comments:

Post a Comment